Friday, April 11, 2008

Health Update

Well, it has been almost two months since they split my chest and played with my heart. I recently went to a doctor's appointment and met with the person who administrated the stress test. She said she was very scared that I would not make it out of the room. She said I was very lucky.

As for now, I am doing super. I have returned to work and resumed sort of a normal life, at least normal for a post surgery person. I have almost no pain except when I cough or sneeze. I am starting to gain a little weight back as I lost 25 pounds. I don't want it all back! Exercise more. I feel great; better than I have in years.

We just found out today that the insurance will cover all but about $900 of the $58,000+ hospital bill. Now that was great news. What a great way to start a weekend. (Even if the Jazz lost last night)

1 comment:

Greg and Annette said...

That is great to hear except the part about that Jazz. We are all very glad that everything went well and that you are doing so much better!